Last updated: March 13, 2020 – noon
We have decided to postpone ICPR2020 to September 24, 25 and 26, due to increasing concerns about the novel Corona-virus/COVID-19, in combination with newly mandated restrictions issued by the Dutch government. Per March 12th, effective immediately, all events larger than 100 people will be forbidden, at least until April 1st.
It is becoming very likely that across the globe, similar regulations and restrictions will prevent many from being able to attend ICPR 2020. We fear this will seriously impact the quality of our conference. Besides, we also feel a strong sense of social responsibility to put ICPR on hold, in order to help prevent the spread of this pandemic.
Therefore, we have come to this unfortunate but necessary conclusion. The good news is that we will be able to hold the conference at the same beautiful venue as originally planned: the Philharmonie in Haarlem.
For all questions you might have about the conference in light of current events, please see our Covid 19 FAQ.
We advise all attendees to follow the guidelines stipulated below: the same regulations apply to all viruses that can cause flu and cold.
- Maintain social distance;
- Cough or sneeze in a paper tissue or the inside of your elbow;
- Don’t shake hands. Greet each other verbally, with a hand gesture, a bow (a feet shake is our personal preference);
- Wash your hands regularly
- Avoid contact with people with respiratory complaints (cough, cold, etc.)
- Seek medical help for respiratory complaints, sore throat, cough and fever.