ICPR 2020 will now take place as an online conference, while maintaining many live elements. For more information on why this decision was made, please see our new FAQ. Please note that the pricing of the conference tickets has also changed.
Join us September 24th to 27th for incredible speakers, the latest science and an inspiring and engaging atmosphere, featuring the latest findings on psychedelic research and treatments. You can join our digital conference from anywhere around the world!
Attendees can expect the following from ICPR2020:
- Over 80 presentations featuring the latest findings from psychedelic researchers across the globe.
- Thought-provoking keynotes from luminaries in the field including Matthew Johnson, Rick Doblin, Janis Phelps, Michael Mithoefer and Alicia Danforth.
- Live panel discussions and Q&As.
- Patients and therapists discussing their perspectives on treatments with psilocybin and MDMA.
- Connect and interact with the global psychedelic research community – both physically and digitally
- Meet random attendees based on your preferences.
- Attend local, small-scale (covid-proof!) satellite events to meet other ICPR attendees in your own area.
- On-demand access to content and the community for an extended period of time.